Friday, May 1, 2015

The Blessings of the I AM


I am a beam of the light of G
ods creation
that flows from the source to the soul
Here for a while on this planet
As The very breath of living love

I am  a servant of God's energy
Living, breathing, working to prepare
this blessed Holy Spirit here in form
that learns as it seeks to share

the reflection of this beauty
The sounds of spirit in the holy word
All part of the living river of life
Blessed by of God's unconditional love

It pours from the source
As the perfect imperfection
that listens sometimes and hears
The sound of the cosmic vibrations
That reverberates within the body here

we dream of love
we hunger for light
in the vision that redeems
For a part of our spirit that lives forever
is granted by eternity

we work with their fellow humans
to lift our hearts together as one
And with compassion as our guide
We understand our purpose to become

The reason why we are here
To serve God with our love
Which we must find in others
And is also inside the heart of us

Listen and hear the calling
That comes at the break of dawn
It whispers to my soul
And brings me to that power
To believe that we can always grow

I am the living light of love
I am that I am
Alive here in this body mind and soul
the breadcrumbs of the holy communion

I Am the one who thirsts
to merge with the lord
a watercolor daydream that fades
With lightning bolts that flash with possibilities
As the breath of the wind
Asks me to worship you with praise

I am the breathe of wind
That blows forth from the ocean
to reach the stormy skies
To feed my hungry soul
With the gifts it can't define

I am the budding flower
that shimmers With beauty so divine
and opens up to the sun
To blossoms when love comes by

I am touched with the smile of masters love
With a promise yet to find

So I eat the message
That the fortune cookie holds
And it says:
You are you,  And I am I
we all will awaken in Gods good time

Beyond the limitations of this life
I see the merging of the one
creations manifestation awakening
to the I am the causes us to become

that living light of love
Alive in our body mind and soul
the awakening that comes to us
From the holy ones above